1. Laser teeth whitening in Pune: Laser teeth whitening in Pune is an effective method for improving the esthetics of discolored teeth. Laser teeth whitening can reduce the yellow tinge that occurs naturally with age and can make teeth appear several shades whiter. The major advantage of laser teeth whitening is speed. A dentist can perform a complete laser teeth whitening procedure in an hour or so.
2. Laser Gum Countouring: If a gummy smile or an uneven gum line makes you feel insecure about the appearance of your smile, laser gum contouring may be the right choice of treatment for you. Laser gum contouring can reshape your gum line to reveal a more beautiful smile.
3. Laser Gum Depigmentation: Laser gum depigmentation is a cosmetic procedure to easily remove the brown or black patches that often occur naturally on gum tissue. The treatment is quick, pain-free, and will leave you with healthy, pink gums.
Benefits of Gum Bleaching :
4. Laser Operculectomy: Operculectomy is the surgical procedure of removing the operculum, or the flap of gum that partially covers a tooth. This procedure is done to treat pericoronitis, a condition characterised by pain and inflammation of the operculum. Pericoronitis typically occurs among young adults, especially those with erupting wisdom tooth. The dental operculum is a mass of soft tissue found on a partially erupted tooth. It is most commonly associated with lower wisdom teeth though it can also be seen covering the permanent molars and some baby teeth. The operculum over the wisdom teeth does not fully recede at times and could permanently cover the affected tooth. The presence of operculum sometimes causes oral health issues. Tooth decay is also another possibility since it is quite difficult to clean the area underneath the gum. This condition could develop even if proper oral hygiene is practiced. The upper molars could also cause pressure on their lower counterpart, causing pain. This might impact the patient’s quality of life, as eating becomes a painful activity. Therefore, Laser can be used to remove the overlying operculum painlessly and without bleeding and restore the health of the concerned tooth and adjacent tissues.
5. Laser Pocket Disinfection(LPD) : Periodontal disease is caused by the bacteria that live around the teeth and within the gum tissues. By practicing good oral hygiene and receiving regular professional care at the dental office, the bacteria living around the teeth can be kept in check, but the bacteria living in the gum tissues stay behind. So even by keeping the teeth relatively free of bacteria, bacteria living in the gum tissues can still cause inflammation and periodontitis. In the past, the gum tissue bacteria could only be removed by performing gum surgeries, which involves surgical removal of the diseased gum tissue with a scalpel, requiring stitches post operatively. Lasers are a very effective way to manage bacterial overgrowth that causes gingivitis and destructive periodontitis. Laser Pocket Disinfection or LPD is a highly effective treatment that is painless and takes about 10-15 minutes to perform. By removing harmful bacteria, the inflammation is significantly reduced or completely eliminated. After LPD treatment, bleeding is greatly reduced or eliminated, and pain or discomfort during flossing is also eliminated. LPD also helps eliminating certain bacteria which can lead to halitosis (bad breath) which are sustained in the periodontal pockets inspite of the use of aids such as mouthwashes and toothpastes.
Agarwal Pride, Shop No. 7, Near Surya Hospital, Pavle Chowk, Kasba Peth,
Phone: +91 9822522560
Thakkar House,Wing 1, Office 4, First floor, Next to 1000 Oaks Restaurant, East Street, Camp
Phone: +91 8888992336